Thursday, January 26, 2006

Being Oblivious is a Crucial Part of a Young Girls Life.

Wonderment probably escapes the mind of the readers, what does the title mean? How does it describe this little entry? Well, of course the excitement will explode from your facial expressions once you figure the truth.

That was the most strange beginning I've written in a while. And to tell the truth, only reason for writing this..is because I want to. I have no intelligent thoughts in my mind at this particular moment. I would just like to share with the figment of my life that I find most..surprising I suppose you could say.

There is this man. He has been a grand friend of mine since, two to three years ago. He's stuck with me..and he's just great period. I've had this feeling that his thought of me, was more than just a friend. I never truly exposed myself with this feeling, not wanting to make an assumption that was wrong.
However, recently another friend of mine who does happen to like me as more than a friend, is jealous of this friend of which I am mainly speaking. For the longest time, he knew I was liked by this man..and called me oblivious. Well, at least with my being oblivious I got to keep the man as a friend.

That is all I have to say at the moment. Very pointless entry, but at least it was entered.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Broad said...

May I bend your steps torwards this website? http://www.physics.ohio-state.edu/~sstoneb/agony/
Its never a funny situation to be in. I disliked it intensely out in Rome when everyone knew this other girl liked me - yet when I found out I was basically like "christ. Never." with both meanings associated to the second word. And of course its nasty as well on the receiving end - Medea and I where brilliant friends both before and after it all came out how I felt about her, and to an extent, how she felt about me. So basically, I am in the situation of despising unrequited love - but at the same time knowing what it can be like.
The Agony and Rapture is bloody funny, but at one point when Medea got too much to handle there was one evening when it was useful to read about other's actions.
Anyway, glad to know your diary is still active -
Dantares

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home