Thursday, December 22, 2005

Void of Nothing

When there is a day of nothing, all there is...is nothing. Nothing to think, feel, want, need, write. It's all just a pathetic void of nothing. People may think "What is nothing?" "How can you DO nothing?" "Wouldn't you be doing something just by breathing?" Well darlings, this is true....but I tell you, nothing is precieved.

I did do somethign today, typed, wrapped and watched television. I am going to be doing something earlier, sit and talk on the phone. My life is pretty non-existant..I don't go anywhere. I want to go somewhere on Friday, but unfortunately my friends don't seem to tell me if they can or not. It's just...they don't respond. They don't hear, listen, unless I have to yell...or stand in front of their eyesight. Some don't even see.

Don't think I'll be getting anyone something for Christmas this year, as I had planned. Katie hasn't really talked to me about going anywhere...sooo..yeah. Can't really go anywhere else..well possibly by myself. What not. I'll get another piece of wallpaper for my wall.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Broad said...

It is really annoying when things are like that. Though this period before christmas is absolutely typical of that type of feeling -everyone is so busy that the thought of signign a slot of time up is really aggravating, so nobody does, and so sit around - while still being so incredibly busy that they cannot possibily make arrangements to do anything....I really hate it - might as well be really busy with someone else.
Dantares.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Joseph Broad said...

And Merry Christmas to you to.
Dantares.

5:52 AM  
Blogger AntoineWB said...

You could always become a nudist, that's an attention getter...

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home