Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Recommendation of the Greatest

A blog is to show the world your thoughts. To figure out the life of which you seem to be living. To actually keep it, so when you get older you will have a place to go to for memories. A blog is not a place to just..vent out your feelings right? What is the point in that? Unless of course your venting results into an action that came across your life. Possibly a break up you always wanted to remember? Or possibly, just something strange.
But then again..blogs should be fun. Not just for the person writing them, but for the reader. They're made for the readers right? Great start off for a blog. I should give my self extra points, shouldn't I?

Alright, today was interesting. For me anwyay. The morning was the freaking point of my day, oh and also the debate ended up being awful...stupid me and not saying anything, just incase I make a mistake. That's irrelevant to the freaking point though. Ahh...I gave my secret person her present. I thought it was more her, but of course my mom who bought it for me ..gave me the heebie-jeebies. Told me that it was offensive ro something, a frog offensive to a girl!But yeah...been a little disturbed with the yelling frantics of my mouths voice from last night.
Anway, she loved it. She used the mirror for something, instead of the regular...base point of the porcelain frog. Katie gave me a mix cd, it's amazing! None of the songs I have..well I will have a few of them, but most of them I don't..actually only one of them I will for christmas.

The songs are in this order:
1. Change your Mind - All American Rejects
2. Poetic Tragedy - The Used
3. Another Day- Mimi + Mark (should be Roger) Rent.
4. Be yourself - Audioslave
5. Who's David? - Busted
6. Breathe - Anna Nalick
7. Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
8. Thank You - Chornic Future
9. A Decade Under the Influence - Taking Back Sunday
10. Just a little Girl - Amy Studt
11. Kick Some Ass - Stroke 9
12. Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word - Blue fx.(?) Elton John
13. Somthing Vague- Bright Eyes
14. Three Evils Embodied in Love and Shadow - Coheed and Cambria
15. Without you - Rent
16. Flying Without Wings - Westlife
17. You - Amy Lee

More than half of those songs, she didn't know there was going to be approval with my ears. Of course she knows me well enough, that her assumptions were pretty accurate.

Notice that two of the songs come from a certain thing called Rent, this is not a band name. This is a musical. And it has just recently ( about a month ago ) been added to the theaters near you, and not so near. I recommend this movie, highly recommend it. I mean...I would demand you to watch it, if I was a dictator type person. It's so great that I would risk going to jail by putting a knife to your throat and shoving you in the Move Theater.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Broad said...

Hmm..dunno. While I don't tend to rant as much as I used to on my old diary, I do find its better to rant to a web-page and actually use it as a tool for self-dialysis than having a screaming match with others. Pro's and cons, like everything.
Dantares.

1:15 PM  
Blogger AntoineWB said...

Whoo hoo for A.A.R., The Used, Taking Back Sunday, and Coheed & Cambria, good bands. Welcome to blogging girl, it's pretty much the same as livejournal ya know, nothin too new :D

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home